Hey guys! Its been a minute, but you forgive me right?! I was sourcing rugs for my client, and now the "Big Brother AI Google people" are sending me all sorts of ads *eye roll*. I'd normally be bothered, and a bit freaked out but not this time. I'm going to use it to my advantage, and share some affordable rug options with you instead. I mean, there is nothing I love more than a colorful modern bohemian rug. A good rug will really ground your space with a bit of visual interest and culture, and can serve as design inspiration for the rest of your modern bohemian design plans. From Persian-like to geometric prints, these 5 go-to places have got you covered!
1. Urban Outfitters : They are always good for stuff. Sometimes things can be a bit too cheesy, but they have great rugs for great prices. Found this 8x10 for $199.
2. Target - I always look under "geometric" for the good shit. This Kenya inspired 7x10 is only $179.99!
3. Ikea - I secretly want to go on a date to Ikea where we share meatballs and soft-serve, and take selfies in all our favorite vignettes. Those rugs though? Always affordable! Like this colorful baby for $299!
4. Pottery Barn - They often have great sales, and right now this synthetic kilim rug in an 8x10 is only $259! Yass!
5. Crate and Barrel - You might have to dig a little, but they do have various price points for great quality rugs. Found this bad boy for $399 for an 8x10.
Remember, hiring a designer for help doesn't have to be a luxury. Ask me how today! :)